Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
greybeard

Default Grizzly tools Good or not so good?

"Paul in Redland" wrote in message
I'm considering a new drillpress and an engine lathe. I ran across Grizzly
Tools site, but I don't know anything about their products. I don't do
production work, just a home backyard workshop. What are your opinions of
Grizzly, both the company and their products?

I've had good luck with them, they seem to stand behind their stuff pretty
well. Doesn't really matter which importer you buy from, the only
difference is the color of the paint. Some stand behind their products,
some don't.Grizzly seems to have a little more interest in making sure that
what they sell isn't crap, I've found a little better attention to how
things are setup before they ship, otherwise, same as anyone else.

Rich