Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

Default just ordered a 100 for about 9 bucks!

pogo wrote:
pogo wrote:
I just ordered a 100 for about 9 bucks!
Thanks ! Great tip!

OK, I'll bite.
100 of what?
And if you are a spammer, I'll hunt you down

I can't STAND spammers, so no worries there.

I ordered 100 5/32" hex key wrenchs from MSC.

I'm using OutlookExpress to read and post to the newsgroups. My reader still
shows the start of this thread. Sometimes when I click on Get Headers I'll
end up seeing the start of thread that was missing before. Also, OE has an
option to display "complete conversations" (entire thread) vs not doing it.
Maybe that will help.

If I've not checked a group in a few days, I'll get a dialogue box that
says "There are 1122 new messages. Retrieve _____ headers?"

If I don't have time go wade through that many, I may just select the
last 400 or so. Might have been what happened, but I don't think that
was the case here.

Shrug

Rex