Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sponix

Default Dripping tap

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:13:58 +0000, Grunff wrote:

Bob wrote:
We have a Carron Pheonix monobloc tap in our kitchen, it's dripping from the
spout and I can't for the life of me figure out where the washers are, or
even what type of washers they are likely to be. I's a quarter turn type as
shown here http://www.carron.com/taps/aztec.asp
Can anyone help?

Quarter turn taps don't have washers, they have a ceramic disk
cartridge. You can replace the whole cartridge. A replacement should be
available from the manufacturer, or possibly your plumbers merchant.

I *think* I saw a range of replacement cartridges in wickes the other
day.

sponix