Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
greybeard

Default Walmart

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..
In article , greybeard
wrote:

"Bruce L. Bergman" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 03:00:34 -0500, "J. Clarke"

Ah. That would explain the 290,000 on my Mitsubishi pickup, and the
226,000 on my Subaru AWD sedan. The Mits has had one clutch and a head
job, the Subaru one clutch and a set of front CV joints. No other mech
work other than routine maint.

Ah, yes. Admiral Mitchler was also fond of mitu****i products, his exact
praise,

"Jap planes still burn very well."

There's a reason Japanese vehicles dominate the market, and it isn't
just purchase price.

Highly paid, lying, ratfaced admen, that's why. I"ve looked at them, driven
a couple, they all feel like recycled beer cans that have been thinned down.
They won't get any of my money. I don't buy jap crap, and I don't buy from
walmart, who has the distinction of the worst violator of labor law in the
US history. Quite an honor for them.

Rich