Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Bruder

Default Walmart

In article ,
"J. Clarke" wrote:

They make a very good first impression. Then people stick to them no matter
how bad it gets, just like a battered spouse.

Dunno about "first impressions", since my first nip-mobile was about as
ugly as a bucket full of assholes, but ran like a top for years until I
finally blew it up.

Current jap car is going strong with 180K on the clock, and by all
indications, will go for another 180K unless it gets clobbered (like its
overpriced, soccer-mom-with-more-cash-than-brains targeted pile of crap
with a three-year planned obsolescence cycle.

ever knowing it arrived. Sorry... http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd for more info