Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Replogle

Default Guess the cause of the accident?

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:13:38 -0800, Don Bruder
wrote:

In article ,
Bob Engelhardt wrote:

Don Bruder wrote:
... lay the skin-flap back/pinch the cut open, put
the drop directly on the raw meat of one side ...

What about bleeding? How do you get adhesion with all the blood?

Doesn't seem to have any impact that I've noticed, and I've used it for
both "bleeding like a pig" and "practically bloodless" wounds, with good
results. Don't ask me the science behind it... All I can say for certain
(and all I care about when I use it) is "it just works". Maybe it's
magic?

(Of course, I wouldn't expect it to work too well for arterial bleeding,
but if you've got something like that going on, you've likely got more
problems than a drop of super glue will be able to fix, and need to
either be dialling 911, or otherwise making your way to a pro ASAP!)

What happens to the glue when the wound heals? Is it absorbed by the
body? Work its way to the surface?
Randy
--
Randy Replogle