Posted to rec.woodworking
Lowell Holmes

Default Lay out a sine curve?

"CW" wrote in message
nk.net...
State of the art as long as you don't compare it to Inventor, Alibre,
Solidworks, Solidedge, Catia, Mastercam, Surfcam, ect, ect. AutoCAD
survives
for two reasons, name and the fact that a great many people don't need
the
power and flexibility that other programs provide. In the industry I'm in,
aerospace, AutoCAD has long been a has-been. Seen from time to time but
generally only in low level support roles.

"Lowell Holmes" wrote in message

Well, one thing is for sure, neither of us is going to change the others
mind, and this is a ridiculous exchange. I don't know why anyone needs cad
to draw a sine curve anyway. :-)
OBTW, my quartersawn white oak rocking chair is coming along just fine.