Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Default Lay out a sine curve?

State of the art as long as you don't compare it to Inventor, Alibre,
Solidworks, Solidedge, Catia, Mastercam, Surfcam, ect, ect. AutoCAD survives
for two reasons, name and the fact that a great many people don't need the
power and flexibility that other programs provide. In the industry I'm in,
aerospace, AutoCAD has long been a has-been. Seen from time to time but
generally only in low level support roles.

"Lowell Holmes" wrote in message

"CW" wrote in message
.net...
You're kidding, right?

"Lowell Holmes" wrote in message
Autocad 2005 is a state of the art
cad program.

Nope, not kidding. Been using it for 25 years, make my living with it. I
have a legal seat on my home computer. I know what it can do.