Posted to sci.electronics.repair
P Boy

Default Maytag neptune washer motor control board resistor values needed badly, please!

I performed some testing on IC3 and C18 to confirmed that they are
indeed damaged.

All pins in IC3 are short, whereas IC1 and IC2 are not.
C18 is short, whereas C10 and C14 are not.

IC8 (SRD210\14V\V4) pin3 to C27+ and pin4 to C27- is also short. Most
of IC8 pins are short. This is very likely that IC8 is bad.

It seems like I am out of luck here :-(. I just call Sears and they
have the motor conversion kit for $239 including tax/shipping.

Givin all the bad user experience with Neptune washers, I am not sure
if I want to try the expensive repair. BTW, my Neptune washer looks
like
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...t+Load+Washers.
Which I paid about $900 for it and recommend others to get alway from.

I do like front load washers though. I am planning get an LG wash as
seen from
http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/...597522&t ype=.

Does anyone have any experiences with LG front load washers?

Thanks,
P Boy