Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
pogo

Default just ordered a 100 for about 9 bucks!

Okay, but when replying to an established thread don't change the
Subject: line in the headers. Go down in the message body and write
your reply down there, trimming original content when necessary.

I figure the heading is there for informational purposes, so I utilized it
to give more info on the content of the message itself. I just use Outlook
Express for newsgroups, currently, but evidently different newsgroup readers
treat the information differently & don't group a thread accordingly if the
subject line changes. Bad programming! OE keeps it all together, so I wasn't
aware of how it messes up eveyone else's newsreader.

My apologies!

But on the other hand, you must have been pretty bored to go figure out
where my message belonged! :-)