Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce Barnett

Default Where could I buy bulk amounts of a single size of hex wrenches?

"pogo" writes:

I Googled "MSC" ... you mean MSC Industrial Supply Company ?
Thanks for the info!

I contacted them and asked for the free catalog.
It arrived the NEXT DAY! All 4600 pages of it.

And then my PO Box got a copy as well. Some times some companies are
just TOO helpful.

Just had a great experience with Enco as well. I was calling them to
track a package that hadn't "moved" in 4 days. They sent a duplicate
the next day - and then the first one arrived. I send the duplicate back
at their cost. Excellent service.