Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

Default Cheneys hunting buddy has a heart attack

"Lew Hartswick" wrote in message
k.net...
Steve B wrote:
Come on, Steve, let's not malign the National Enquirer!
I still have hopes of having a secret love affair someday and
reading all about it in the Enquirer.

Richard

Actually, I find The Enquirer FAR more credible than CBS News.

Steve

Steve, that explains more than you may realize. d8-)

Ed Huntress

Ed, you are just too deep for me. I don't have a clue what that means.

Steve

Yeah, I had a feeling that might be the case.
-
Ed Huntress

Yet you hang on my every word.

You follow me like a shadow.

You reply every time I post.

What's up with that?

And, you talk in a code that only you understand. Do you always babble
to yourself like this? Perhaps if you write complete sentences and
thoughts, you might allow someone else into the conversation.

Rave on, Ed.

plonk

Steve

I think most of the readers understand what Ed is trying to tell you. :-)
...lew...

That's a good thing. I find Ed to be a boorish pseudointellectual.

Steve