Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Starrin

Default Programmable Thermostat ****ing me off

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:05:48 -0600, wrote:

BTW: It is a HUNTER, and the model is 44155B (their website has a
44155C, but not the "B"). The "C" looks much different.

I checked their documentation. Their www site says they do no have it
on line, so they say to call for assistance:
"We're sorry, but documentation for the product or features selected
was not found, or is not currently available on our website. Please
call 1-888-830-1326"

Here are the instructions for the "C" model. You could see if you
could get enough infor out of them to understand how yours works.
Or you could ask at the number above
http://www.hunterfanhq.com/hiw-prod/...s/ps_frame.htm
Likewise, here is the manual they provide as being applicable to the
the straight 44155 (yes I know it says something else)
Same advice as that I gave you for the "C"
HTH