Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Guess the cause of the accident?

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 13:09:21 -0500, clare at snyder.on.ca wrote:

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 08:28:30 -0800, wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:36:11 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "/."
quickly quoth:

For you guys giving me gump for hitting the ER over such a 'minor' issue - I
have good health insurance, why not use it when I need it? Once every 9
year or so isn't too bad of a record!

BECAUSE EVERYONE WHO PAYS FOR INSURANCE HAS TO COVER YOUR STUPIDITY
WHEN THEY MAKE THEIR MONTHLY PAYMENTS. That's why not.

You chose the $1,000 fix when a $5 one would have done just as well.
(Box of cloth bandaids and a tube of Bacitracin, done in 5 minutes.)

Are you still proud of yourself? Do you work for our gov't, perchance?

Personally, I'll strap up a cut, no problem - but burns I have a lot
of respect for. They can turn nasty pretty quick.ANd crush injuries?
to the doc RIGHT AWAY. Insurance or no insurance.
*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
http://www.SecureIX.com ***

A burn like that..immediately soak your hand in a glass/bowl of
icewater. ASAP!!!

Keep it soaking for as long as you can stand it

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3