Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Cheneys hunting buddy has a heart attack

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:36:19 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Richard Lamb" wrote

Come on, Steve, let's not malign the National Enquirer!
I still have hopes of having a secret love affair someday and
reading all about it in the Enquirer.

Richard

Actually, I find The Enquirer FAR more credible than CBS News.

Steve

Actually..a number of studies have show the Enquirer to be MUCH more
accurate than any of the major Media..CBS etc

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3