Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Ubuntu Live CD

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 19:24:03 GMT, Richard Lamb
wrote:

It's Christmas in February!

The Ubuntu CD arrived today.

I dropped the Ubuntu Live CD in the drive and -
low and behold - It Works!

I'll have some serious playing-with-it-time before
I really know what I'm doing, but my first impression is
"So Long, Mr. Gates!"

Gunner (if you are still with us), Thanks Bud!

Richard

My pleasure

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner