mb

Default this is a VIRUS E-mail from Microsoft

"Gunner" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:57:52 +0200, "mb"
wrote:

8888

Oh, purleese.
If we all ditched Outlook/Outlook Express and used 'something else', then
the virus writers will just target the 'something else'. If you think

that
all the virus writers want to do is to bug Microsoft, I think you're very
much mistaken.

Mike

Well..first of all..most of the Something Elses, dont have the
vulnerabilities of OE..but thats just fine with me. Id rather have
folks like you hanging your asses out as a fine target, keeping the
script kiddies occupied, than trying to get through the few if any
vulnerabilities in real Something Elses.

Having you folks out there as a nice big fat target means they arent
going to be going after the rest of us.

"this is the reason aircraft carriers are known as bomb magnets"

Gunner

Yawn, another self righteous Agent user.
I hope that's not your real email address 'hanging it ass' out.