Reto

Default this is a VIRUS E-mail from Microsoft

but if Netscape was the browser of choice for the majority, the viruses
would be targetting Netscape same for Eudora, Agent or any other
the viruses are targetted at Outlook cause its the most widely used
what's so hard to understand about that, folks ?

It seems to me that you are not a programmer.
The problem is that micro$oft has (had) a lot of open ports, allowing
for example vbs (visual basic scrit) or active-x in emails. The I love
you-virus vas a typical vbs-virus: what you need vbs in an email
program for? For *absolutely* nothing. So the problem is the why
build in functionalitites that have no use and a lot of harm potential?
Why making default settings that are unsafe? That's the reason almost
all viruses of the last few years are for micro$oft outlook o ie.
For one security hole in the other programs you have hundres security
holes in outlook/ie.
The other programs like netscape/mozilla/eudora/opera.... *are* safer.