Posted to rec.woodworking
Ron Magen

Default Do You Lube It Before U Screw ??

Went one better . . .
Had about a hundred or so empty 35mm film cans. Filled several with the
melted ring/wax and put them in every tool bag & workbench.

Poured the remainder into an empty 'travel size' deodorant container {with a
'screw as you use' bottom}. Put that one in the shop drawer.

Joanne couldn't figure out what I was doing when I put one in her 'kit'. Til
I helped her build a slanted 'raised bed' by the driveway fence . . . out of
scrap boards & trim that we 'sistered' together.

Regards,
Ron Magen
Backyard Boatshop

"Unquestionably Confused" wrote
Many, many moons ago (easily 20 years) I read a tip i. . . the wax ring
for a toilet flange.

SNIP
I took it one better, melted it down . . .{poured} a small Vita
creamed herring jar, if you must knowg).

PS - YUMMY - learned about that stuff from my Grandfather !!