Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default Cheneys hunting buddy has a heart attack

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote in message

"Richard Lamb" wrote

Come on, Steve, let's not malign the National Enquirer!
I still have hopes of having a secret love affair someday and
reading all about it in the Enquirer.

Richard

Actually, I find The Enquirer FAR more credible than CBS News.

Steve

Steve, that explains more than you may realize. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Ed, you are just too deep for me. I don't have a clue what that means.

Steve

Yeah, I had a feeling that might be the case.

--
Ed Huntress

Yet you hang on my every word.

Eh, I think they hang pretty well on their own -- from lamp posts, mostly.
d8-)

You follow me like a shadow.

Don't flatter yourself. You keep showing up in the middle of threads, like a
road apple. I have to watch where I step to avoid you.

You reply every time I post.

Only when you post something that's a sweeping or gratuitous insult. Then
it's worth sticking something sharp in there, to let out some of the gas. As
it happens, that's more than half of your posts.

What's up with that?

See above.

And, you talk in a code that only you understand. Do you always babble to
yourself like this? Perhaps if you write complete sentences and thoughts,
you might allow someone else into the conversation.

I'm sure that 90% of the people here understand perfectly well what I mean.
The other 10% tend to be lost in the labyrinths of their own imaginations.

But I doubt it. You have no desire for discourse, but only to hear your

own
irrational pompous thoughts. You apparently think that you are somehow
superior to the unwashed rabble here. So superior that you refuse to even
clarify your ambiguous spew.

There is a small group of all-purpose malcontents here, with foul attitudes
and foul mouths, who tend to be abusive to people and then to accuse others
of abuse when a small amount of it is reflected back upon them. They tend to
dish it out in a big way but to have very thin skins...

plonk

....like that.

--
Ed Huntress