Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

Default Cheneys hunting buddy has a heart attack

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote in message

"Richard Lamb" wrote

Come on, Steve, let's not malign the National Enquirer!
I still have hopes of having a secret love affair someday and
reading all about it in the Enquirer.

Richard

Actually, I find The Enquirer FAR more credible than CBS News.

Steve

Steve, that explains more than you may realize. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Ed, you are just too deep for me. I don't have a clue what that means.

Steve

Yeah, I had a feeling that might be the case.

--
Ed Huntress

Yet you hang on my every word.

You follow me like a shadow.

You reply every time I post.

What's up with that?

And, you talk in a code that only you understand. Do you always babble to
yourself like this? Perhaps if you write complete sentences and thoughts,
you might allow someone else into the conversation.

But I doubt it. You have no desire for discourse, but only to hear your own
irrational pompous thoughts. You apparently think that you are somehow
superior to the unwashed rabble here. So superior that you refuse to even
clarify your ambiguous spew.

Rave on, Ed.

plonk

Steve