Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

Default Do You Lube It Before U Screw ??

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 03:33:25 GMT, "stoutman" .@. wrote:

Get your mind out of the gutter!

I started putting screw-lube (paraffin?) on my screws before using them
(from Rockler). Wow!! Huge difference. They go in like butter now. No
more breaking the heads off of screws (this was not intended to be a buy
better screws thread, so...) I use it every time now.

Just a little tip to those in the dark and a big Why didn't anyone tell me?
to everyone else!

because we knew that YOUR mind was in the gutter and that you'd think we were
talking about ky jelly??

A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste..
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis