Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default just ordered a 100 for about 9 bucks!

According to Rex B "":

pogo wrote:
I just ordered a 100 for about 9 bucks!
Thanks ! Great tip!

OK, I'll bite.
100 of what?

So -- Thunderbird does not honor the "References: " header to
keep track of threads where the subject line changes? (Granted, that
can be somewhat of a pain sometimes, when somebody thinks that he is
creating a new thread just by changing the "Subject: " header, but
overall, it is good to be able to backtrack through subject changes.

I didn't bother to go back to his article to see what he used to
post it, but given the lack of any quoting, I suspect that it may have
been Google.

As it turns out -- he got 100 of a single size Allen key, for
whatever reason. I've bought similar quantities in the past, so I could
supply a wrench with each example of a product that I made at that time
which needed an unusually small one. (For 2-56 setscrews, if it
matters.)

And if you are a spammer, I'll hunt you down

He didn't include a URL in the article, did he? Not much point
to spam without some way of finding out what the product is. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564