Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Programmable Thermostat ****ing me off

wrote:
I have a INDIGLO programmable thermostat. It worked ok when I was
gone during the day at work, but I am now retired and that thing is
really ****ing me off. I bet I go to that thing 30 times a day to
increase the heat. I set the heat to maybe 65, and an hour later its
back t 60 again. I turn it up, an hour later it's 60 again. This is
reduculous.

Does anyone know if there is a way to override these things?

Have you bothered to check the manual that came with it? If you threw
out the manual, I have little empathy for you, but you could try checking
their web site to see if they have an on line version.

Of course it is possible that it is defective, but my guess is you are
not using it properly.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit