Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

Default Cheneys hunting buddy has a heart attack

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote

And without the proper game fees being paid, they were also
poaching....no surprise when you consider the track record of this
Administration thinking that they are above the laws that govern the
rest of us mere mortals.

Oh, puhleeze. Can we just stick to the subject and not wander off into
"this Administration" crap?

The holder of the gun is ALWAYS responsible for ALL damages, both
financial and physical, caused by the firearm.

So, is it tough being a genius?

While I have no research to cite, in my own personal experiences many
of those who support the use of guns also supposely support gun
responsibility...that is until an incident occurs. It is telling to see
those desparate to do damage control to make excuses, protray the
victum at fault and attempt to deflect responsibility by referencing a
decades old Democratic incident. I would think as an intelligent
citizen you would see through this shame for what it is.

Again, PUHLEEZE!

Owning up to one's personal responsibility is a hallmark of ethical
maturity...and is the minimum that the public should require from its
elected leaders.

I am confused. You make references to "this Administration", yet don't
mention anything about Mary Jo Kopechne.

Time to "walk the talk" boys and girls.

Ayup. We all have toilet paper on our shoes.

TMT