Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cheneys hunting buddy has a heart attack

On 16 Feb 2006 13:04:49 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

Owning up to one's personal responsibility is a hallmark of ethical
maturity...and is the minimum that the public should require from its
elected leaders.

Cheney took full responsibility for this, what Moore do ya want?

Time to "walk the talk" boys and girls.

It was a ****in' accident fer cryin' out loud. **** happens.
Actually, that happens quite frequently, I have some bird shot in my
neck from a partner who accidently peppered me while we were pheasant
hunting. He was extremely sorry, as was Cheney I'd imagine. Nobody
wants to injure a friend.

Go fry some other fish, ain't like ya don't have plenty of 'em
available.

Th' only news here is that th' DC press corps didn't have this one
handed to 'em on a silver platter while it was still hot, big ****in'
deal. Perhaps they need to actually work for a living once in awhile.

Snarl