Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Koz

Default Table keys?

Jim Dincau wrote:

I am looking for a source for what we used to call at the lazy , a table
key. A hardened steel pin 1.000 dia X 1.5 inches long with a pair of
parallel flats on one end .875 across and .75 across. They were inserted in
one inch tooling holes in a fixture and the flats keyed the fixture parallel
to the keyways on the mill. I need a pair for the .625 T-slots on my
machine.
Jim

Try MSC and search for either fixture keys or sine keys. They've got
some really slick set ups to do what you want. There's quite a variety
of options, some of which may be even better than you used in the past.

For the newbies here....http://www.mscdirect.com

koz