Posted to uk.d-i-y
Malcolm Stewart

Default Battery-powered LED motion-sensing night light - any in UK?

"dskeeles" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All,

I'm looking for a night-light for our bathroom, to avoid switching on
the main light with a clunk and the fan during the night.

I've got a device labelled "Sensorguard" which may do what you want. It's
got an infra-red sensor, hook and screw-head socket for wall mounting,