Posted to uk.d-i-y
Speedcheese

Default Swimming Pool Resurfacing

I have a concrete/gunite pool which is now about 20-25 years old and in need
of some attention. The surface of the pool is showing signs of wear and
discolouration and it is no longer smooth. I am assuming it therefore needs
some form of resurfacing or relining. All other parts to the pool (lights,
coping stones etc) are in good order. It is a 10,000 gallon "kidney" shaped
pool, in ground.

Does anyone have any idea how much this would cost to resurface ? I'm also
interested in pool liners and whether they would be suitable too. Has anyone
had any experience doing such a project and also what company or companies
they would recommend ?

TIA