Posted to alt.home.repair
bill

Default Sears snowblower with 11 horse Tecumseh engine (Stalling out)

Thanks Tom I have never noticed a filter but I'll check the schematic
of the fuel system and also the blower then do as you suggest. Sorry
about the double post. I had completed my post but wanted to check on
the spelling of the word Tecumseh so I did a ctrl N to create a new
page then looked it up, then did an internet "back" to where I was and
then finished by posting the message. The browser must have posted the
message on both the original page and the one I was on. (as best as I
can figure)

BTW I think you are right. Just never occurred to me. The height of the
fuel when full is probably just high enough to force enough fuel
through to keep the old girl running .

Thanks