alan.mullett alan.mullett is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim S
alan.mullett wrote:

I might still upgrade to Hometronic, going to chat with people at the
Homebuilding and Renovating show (+ Smart Home show) at the NEC to work
out costs for the upgrade, but I'm expecting c. £1500 (so not cheap!)

Hometronic looks very impressive.

Do you know if it is possible to source the parts, rather than the
"consult and commission" service?

Cheers

Tim
I wish, the big cost of Hometronic for me now is the commissioning cost which I haven't found a way around.

I've read the commissioning manual which is on Honeywell's web site and it's not exactly hard.

But then anybody just doing supply only would be reducing the profit margin while potentially opening themselves up to lots of agro from less than capable people doing it themselves.