billh

Default E-mail from Microsoft

There are a lot of these going around now with various headings trying to
make it appear as if they came from Microsoft. Microsoft never sends
unsolicited software updates by email! Delete them without opening.
Billh

"D" dwrate@interbaundotc0m wrote in message
I received an e-mail today from Microsoft. The subject is "Newest Internet
Security Upgrade" It has an attachment that Outlook Express removed as it
was/is an executable called "installation 232.exe" The e-mail certainly
looks authentic, so I checked The Microsoft site and lo and behold there

is
a section on how to tell if an e-mail is legitimate. There is an actual
example of a hoax and shocking enough it looks just like the email I
received....

So beware there seems to be something new out there...
--
David
1964 Karmann Ghia coupe