Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Default 5 Besseys for $78

Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Kiwanda wrote:

Apparently Amazon has ended the entire SAVON promotion-- none of the
discounts will apply now; they just come up expired. The Bessey
promotion is still good though.

That's funny, I experienced just the opposite.

I had a case of "buyer's remorse" after buying five of the Bessey's over
the weekend. Actually, I wanted to buy another fiveg

I went back and tried to replicate my original order on, I think, Monday
evening. I could get the $30 SAVONI25 discount but it would not let me
take another BESSEY deal no matter what I did.

Oh well, my clamps have all arrived in five SEPARATE packages. I don't
know what they were thinking but the sent the first 31" in a box big
enough to ship a "Job Box" ing Must have had forty "air pillows" in
it for cushioning. Then, today, UPS came with the other four clamps,
all packaged individually in that corrugated cardboard that just folds
over on itself and self glues. Very strange shipping policy that Amazon
has.

I guess I'll be filling up my recyle bin to capacity tomorrow when my 5
clamps arrive.

Dave