Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

Default Guess the cause of the accident?

/. wrote:
A moment of inattention Sunday afternoon lead to my first visit to the
emergency room in about 9 years.

Graphic photos of a fresh injury, not too bad though:
http://www.oz.net/~dans/ouch/default.htm

Metalworking content: I was wearing a wedding band...

I theenk........

1) You were 1500 miles away from home on a business trip, sipping your
third nightcap at 11:30PM in the hotel bar.

2) A knockout blonde ambled in and parked her georgeous fanny onto a
barstool two seats to the right of you.

3) In your haste to ditch that wedding ring into your pocket, and with
your hands out of sight under the bar, you yank so hard on it that the
friction burns your skin.

QED

Jeff (DAMHIKT)

PS If it was on a more private part of your anatomy I would have had an
opportunity to offer this limerick:

There once was a young man from Gruel,
With a rosy red ring 'round his tool.
He went to the clinic.