Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harv

Default Towel radiator

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is any use to you, but we have 750mm chrome curved...
http://www.speedplumb.co.uk/chelmsfo...ome-p-754.html
And also straight
http://www.speedplumb.co.uk/chelmsfo...ome-p-739.html
Electric elements are also available for year round use.

Harv
www.speedplumb.co.uk

"F" wrote in message
Management has decided at a late stage that she would like a chrome towel
radiator such as that at
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/...6819&id=16899#
in the newly refurbished, but not quite finished, shower room.

The existing radiator is 790mm wide but I can't find a supplier for a
towel radiator this size. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?
I really don't want to have to start moving pipes at this stage!

If I have to go for 600mm (which seems to be pretty much standard) can
anyone suggest a decent supplier who doesn't want the proverbial arm and
leg?