Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet

Default HELP! Anyone have an old "Fun Chicken" vending machine or schematics?

Mr. Land wrote:
I'll bet the board is supposed to generate a very unrealistic,
electronic-sounding chicken clucking noise as the chicken in the
cabinet spins.

How would I know this? Because a chicken restaurant we frequent has
one, and it's still in use! Kids put in a quarter and get a toy in a
plastic egg. Worst rendition of a chicken I've ever heard - sounds
like someone's first day playing with their new synthesizer.

That board looks way too simple to be the sound generator, I would
expect there to be another board for that, it's been probably 2 decades
since I've used one of those machines but I do remember them from when I
was a little kid.