Posted to uk.d-i-y
Martin Robiette

Default Mirror fixing

Lobster wrote:
As you're dead set on having invisible fixing, can one ask why you are
so against having it fixed permanently? It wouuld look much better that
way anyway as the mirror would be flush on the wall rather than sitting
proud and/or maybe tilted where it hangs? Most people have a mirror in
the bathroom, and it's not going to be so expensive that you can't
afford to leave it behind when you move...

David

The only reason I want to have it removable is so I can replace it
easily if it gets broken for any reason or I fancy a change. I don't
want to glue it onto my nice new tiles and than have a bugger of a job
getting the adhesive off if I need to remove it for any reason! Just
like to have the flexibility.

The fixing kit suggested by another poster looks like the answer...

Cheers,
Martin