Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Joining Worktops

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Chris Cowley wrote:
Grunff wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:

F*cking (mumble) jobsworths........

"More people injure themselves every year using
claw-hammers than are injured by faulty electrical
installations. Therefore I propose that the use of
claw-hammers should be tightly regulated to minimise
the risks to the public of damaging their thumbs."

I think that is the sort of level that we will ultimately have to
stoop to before significant numbers of people start thinking,
"actually, this is all getting a bit silly."

Its usually a lump hammer(aptly named, dont you think) in my case. ;-)

Nah, club hammers are easy to use. It's using a claw hammer on a chisel
[1] without a hand guard that hurts.

Chip, chip. Ow ; Chip Chip ... etc

HTH

Paul.

[1] Usually cos it's downstairs, or misplaced etc ...