Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Cowley

Default Joining Worktops

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:50:40 +0000, Andy Hall wrote:

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:35:21 +0000, Chris Cowley
wrote:

Might be worth me trying to remember that for next time. Although, in
10+ years time I don't doubt that one will need to be a registered
member of a trade body to legally fit a kitchen worktop, and it will be
subject to building control regulations.

Yebbut, will you pay attention to it any more then than now?

F*cking (mumble) jobsworths........

There won't be any choice - they will change the sealant colours and
lock you up and throw away the key when you try to sell your house if
you've used the new-coloured sealant without getting a completion cert.

--
Chris Cowley