alan.mullett alan.mullett is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbroms
I am interested to speak to anybody who has installed the cm-zone equipment
( i.e hc60ng,hr80uk,cm67z) .
I have installed the equipment but seem to be having a few problems
I know you posted a little while ago but .....

I've just done an install of CM-Zone in my house, I've four CM67z controllers for the eight zones in the house. Didn't think I was going to eight zones or I might have gone for Hometronic in the first place!

Anyway, quick rundown of the system:

Seven of the zones are radiator driven using the HR80UKs. The last zone is the kickspace heater in the kitchen, the water flow to this goes through a zone valve (2 port valve) controlled by a HC60NG.

I use the inbuilt thermostat in all of the CM67z controllers as quite a few of the rads are boxed in, or it's the kickspace heater.

I have another HC60NG as the boiler controller which replaced the existing room stat.

Overall I am very impressed with the system, once it has settled down. I've turned off the optimised start for the moment as I didn't want yet another thing adding to the mix.

I might still upgrade to Hometronic, going to chat with people at the Homebuilding and Renovating show (+ Smart Home show) at the NEC to work out costs for the upgrade, but I'm expecting c. £1500 (so not cheap!)

What's your experience?

Alan