Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily

Default Cheap ESR Meter

"Ken G." wrote in message
I just get hot under the collar when people make negative assumptions
and claims about something they've never seen.

I was very positive about the product but
After that i dont think any reasonable answer will do any good .
I hate to pop your bubble but there are better instruments than the B.P.
and there are better instruments than the Cap Wiz out there too . Thats
life .

Of course there are, but it's a bit like comparing a pushbike to a car. They
both get you from A to B, but the car is a lot more expensive. The OP was
asking about a *cheap* ESR meter and, like the pushbike, the BP meter is
without doubt, the best solution for the money. Yes, the Wizard is also a
fine instrument, but rather more expensive. Personally, having used both the
BP and the Wizard, I actually prefer the unambiguous digital display of the
BP, and it's just as fast as any analogue display - and that from a
dedicated fan of analogue instruments ...

Arfa