Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Anthony

Default metal cutoff saw blade is slightly canted - can adjust it ?

"pogo" wrote in
:

Do you have a favorite brand for the blade ? Do you mount it in the
normal direction ? ( Someone suggesting using a plywood veneer blade
mounted backwards one time ... )

Do not mount it backwards. We use blades from McMaster-Carr. Make sure
you get 'non-ferrous metal cutting blades'. They have a different grade
of carbide, and a different grind from normal carbide blades.
I also suggest a good vac, helps keep the mess down, and makes it easier
to clean up.
Use a good wax or light oil on the blade.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email