Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm

Default Mirror fixing

Martin Robiette wrote:

I'm currently looking at bathroom mirrors, and I like the idea of just a
plain frameless one (about 600x400mm). However I don't like the fixing
methods of the ones I've looked at so far - on offer seems to be either
drilled holes which you put screws through with chrome caps, or
plastic/metal clips, neither of which I'm keen on the appearance.

What surface are you fixing it to?

The last one I did onto tiles, I simply ran a few beads of silicone over
the back and stuck it on (held in place with some tape until it dried).
To get it off I would simply run a cheese wire behind it to cut through
the silicone.

--
Cheers,

John.