Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Conway

Default Cutting Crown molding with 135 degree angle wall

Ken,
It looks like a great tool, but I'm a bit confused by the values
calculated.

For wall and spring of 90 degrees each and for moulding applications
using butts meeting coped edges, isn't a miter and bevel somewhere
around 32-33 degrees each?

This calcutor might be good if you're to miter your moulding for each
corner, but because walls are rarely square and coping is more
preferable in those instances, how can I apply this calculator for
projects to be coped?

TIA!!

Ken wrote:
Here is a crown molding calculator:

http://www.construction-resource.com...wn-molding.php

A 135 degree inside corner should be the same as doing half of a 90
degree outside corner.

Ken