Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

On 13 Feb 2006 08:45:23 -0800, "carneyke"
wrote:

Graham , Jim & John
Sorry for being rude and ignorant. This thread is really going all
kinds of places, which makes debate interesting as these Off Topic
subjects often do. I have a lot of respect for you Engineers and don't
have the brain power to compete (I'm a lowly tech !). In the last 25
years I've noticed some things and have pointed them out in this
thread. Yes, we may be having an overall warming of our climate but we
just broke records with this snowfall. Maybe the cars have nothing to
do with it, maybe they do. Maybe the banning of pesticides has brought
back migratory birds but has rendered many outdoor activities obsolete.
All this in 25 years ! Recycling is a great thing except all the trash
blown out of there bins and landing on the side of the road. I do agree
we need to do something about pollution and our energy usage (I am
playing with a solar heating project this winter). I have always had a
4 cylinder car and didn't get AC until my wife came down with Asthma
(smoker) 6 years ago. I think my point is for everything we do there
will always be a "bad" side and its a shame it gets so political. So
please accept my appollogy for being rude and as Jim wrote "Ignorant".
Sorry Jim.....

"Ignorant" simply means "without knowledge". You'll get over it ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Yellow Journalism has returned with a new definition... I'm afraid!