Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jakdedert

Default Cheap ESR Meter

Bob Parker wrote:
G'day Arfa,
I assume you have Google Earth installed on your PC?
You might need to manually copy and paste the link address into
your browser's address window then save the file on your hard drive.
It seems that Internet Explorer will rename the saved file's
extension to ".zip", so you need to change it back to ".kmz" if that
happens.
Then if you double-click the file in Windoze Explorer, Google
Earth should grab it and produce the picture of the area Jim told you
about.
If all else fails, I've just uploaded the Google Earth image to my
website. You can view it by going to
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~bobpar/skycraft.jpg

Regards
Bob

You don't need to install 'Earth.' You can simply enter an address in
the regular Google search engine. The first entry will be a map, which
can be scrolled, zoomed; and changed to a satellite view, with or
without a map overlay.

jak

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:06:16 GMT, "Arfa Daily"
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~bobpar/Skycraft Parts & Surplus.kmz

Bob

Can't get that link to work ...

Arfa