Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Don Klipstein

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

In article , Keith wrote:
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:48:44 -0800, carneyke wrote:

Looks like Global Warming has really taken it's toll on the East Coast
today. I hope the liberals at large have lots of fun shoveling this
Gloabl Warming trend. Broke records in NYCity's Central Park and closed
all the major airports. Heard Boston got more of this Global Warming !
I'll take the 10 degree above normal Januarary we had. Oh sorry
forgot, Global Warming caused this blizzard shutting down the liberal
bastion of the US. Keep Shoveling Libs, keep shoveling....

Nah, you've been reading the leftist NY (Pinko) Times and the Bean-Town
(what was that smell) GLOBE again. No snow at all here. ...not one flake.

I have seen "global warming" survive the "Blizzard of 1996" that
officially dumped slightly over 30 inches onto Philadelphia - whose
previous record since 1875 was 22.3 inches (set in 1983).

And I somewhat remember Boston breaking a snowfall record last winter...
They had a storm to match or slightly outdo two 1977 ones that then set
new single-storm snowfall records in Boston!

And how about that "Blizzard of 1993" - some locations hit by that one
had records broken, including a new record of 10 inches in Birmingham
and Syracuse NY breaking its previous record set by the "Great Blizzard of
1888".

Looks like some recent record-big blizzards did not stop the world from
having its hottest year on record as a continuation of a recent-decades
upward trend, and less lignificantly the USA from having its hottest
January on record - should one more blizzard make much difference?

- Don Klipstein )