Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Keith

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:48:44 -0800, carneyke wrote:

Looks like Global Warming has really taken it's toll on the East Coast
today. I hope the liberals at large have lots of fun shoveling this
Gloabl Warming trend. Broke records in NYCity's Central Park and closed
all the major airports. Heard Boston got more of this Global Warming !
I'll take the 10 degree above normal Januarary we had. Oh sorry
forgot, Global Warming caused this blizzard shutting down the liberal
bastion of the US. Keep Shoveling Libs, keep shoveling....

Nah, you've been reading the leftist NY (Pinko) Times and the Bean-Town
(what was that smell) GLOBE again. No snow at all here. ...not one flake.

--
Keith