Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 01:02:57 +0000, Pooh Bear
wrote:

Charles Schuler wrote:

Global warming is a widely disputed theory.

In the USA only.

Graham

We don't care about elsewhere ;-)

From what I can observe it looks to me like the warming phase has
already happened and we're now heading into the cold phase of the
cycle.

New England and "over there" is going to get nasty.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Yellow Journalism has returned with a new definition... I'm afraid!