Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:08:34 -0500, maxfoo wrote:

On 12 Feb 2006 12:48:44 -0800, "carneyke" wrote:

Looks like Global Warming has really taken it's toll on the East Coast
today. I hope the liberals at large have lots of fun shoveling this
Gloabl Warming trend. Broke records in NYCity's Central Park and closed
all the major airports. Heard Boston got more of this Global Warming !
I'll take the 10 degree above normal Januarary we had. Oh sorry
forgot, Global Warming caused this blizzard shutting down the liberal
bastion of the US. Keep Shoveling Libs, keep shoveling....

No, the blizzard was a government experiment on the east coast population.
If you take a snow sample to a lab,they will find an unusual substance.
Global warming will resume in a week as scheduled.

Yep. And Cheney was practicing up today also ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Freedom of the Press? We Have a New Definition of Yellow Journalism